You can query audit logs to view request records within a specified period, and filter the records by using required filter criteria.
- Either of the following instances is used: ApsaraDB for Redis instances of Community Edition and performance-enhanced instances of Enhanced Edition.
- The engine version of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance is Redis 4.0 or later.
- The ApsaraDB for Redis instance uses the latest minor version.
- The audit log feature is enabled.
This topic is applicable to earlier versions of the audit log feature of ApsaraDB for Redis. For more information about the new version, see Query audit logs.
Audit logs provide a detailed insight into the status of your ApsaraDB for Redis instance. You can use audit logs to view request records. This allows you to check records of modify and delete operations and find the cause of sudden increases in database resource consumption.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the Instances page, click the Instance ID of the target instance.
- The Instance Information page appears. In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Audit Log page, click the calendar icon in the Query Time field, select a preset period, or set Start Time and End Time, and then click OK.
Note The end time cannot be earlier than the time when the audit log feature is enabled.