You can query audit logs to view request records within a period, and filter the records by using various filter criteria.
- The engine version of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance is Redis 4.0 or later.
- The minor version of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance is the latest.
- The log auditing feature is enabled.
This chapter only applies to the previous version of Redis log service. To learn about the current version, see View audit logs.
If you need to view database request records, find reasons for sudden increase in Redis resource consumption, or find data modification or deletion records, you can query audit logs for detailed clues.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the upper-left corner of the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the Instance List page, click the target instance ID or Manage in the Action column next to the target instance.
- On the Instance Information page, choose from the left-side navigation pane.
- On the Audit Logs page, click the calendar icon next to Query Time, select a time option or set Start Time and End Time, and then click OK.
Note The end time cannot be earlier than the time when log auditing is enabled.