Before your subscription Alibaba Cloud Logstash cluster is automatically released, you can manually renew the cluster to extend its validity period. This topic describes how to manually renew a Logstash cluster.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your cluster resides.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your Logstash cluster resides.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster and perform one of the following operations:
- In the Actions column, choose .
- In the Cluster ID/Name column, click the cluster ID. On the Basic Information page, click Renew.
- On the Renew page, specify Renewal Duration.A cluster is renewed on a monthly basis.
- Read and select Logstash (Subscription) Agreement of Service. Then, click Pay.
- Complete the payment as prompted.The cluster is renewed after you complete the payment.