This topic describes how to switch the billing method of an Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster from pay-as-you-go to subscription. After you create a pay-as-you-go cluster, you can switch its billing method to subscription to pay only for the reserved resources.
- The cluster belongs to your Alibaba Cloud account.
- There is no unpaid switch order for the cluster.
If there is an unpaid switch order, you must cancel the unpaid order and then place another order to switch the billing method.
- The cluster is properly running.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters. On the page that appears, find the target cluster and perform one of the following
- Click More and select Switch to Subscription in the Actions column.
- Click its ID in the Cluster ID/Name column. On the Basic Information page, click Switch to Subscription.
- On the Confirm Order page, select the purchase cycle.
Elasticsearch allows you to purchase a cluster on a monthly basis. You must select at least one month for the purchase cycle.
- Select the Elasticsearch (Subscription) Agreement of Service check box and click Activate.
- Complete the payment as prompted.
The billing method is switched from pay-as-you-go to subscription.