After you create a pay-as-you-go Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster, you can switch its billing method to subscription to pay only for reserved resources. This topic describes the procedure in detail.
- The cluster belongs to your Alibaba Cloud account.
- The cluster does not have unpaid switching orders.
If an unpaid switching order exists, you must cancel the unpaid order and place another order to switch the billing method.
- The cluster is in a normal state.
- Log on to the Elasticsearch console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters.
- In the top navigation bar, select a resource group and a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters again. On the page that appears, find the Elasticsearch cluster whose billing method
you want to switch and perform one of the following operations:
- In the Actions column, choose .
- Click the ID of the cluster in the Cluster ID/Name column. On the Basic Information page, click Switch to Subscription.
- On the Confirm Order page, select a purchase cycle. A cluster is purchased on a monthly basis.
- Select the Elasticsearch (Subscription) Agreement of Service check box and click Activate.
- Complete the payment as prompted. After you pay for the order, the billing method of the cluster is switched from pay-as-you-go to subscription.