After you create a pay-as-you-go Alibaba Cloud Logstash cluster, you can switch its billing method to subscription to pay only for reserved resources. This topic describes the procedure in detail.
- The cluster belongs to your Alibaba Cloud account.
- The cluster does not have unpaid switching orders.
If an unpaid switching order exists, you must cancel the unpaid order and place another order to switch the billing method.
- The cluster is in a normal state.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Logstash Clusters. On the page that appears, find the target cluster and click its ID in the Cluster ID/Name column.
- On the Clusters page, find the cluster whose billing method you want to switch.
- In the Actions column, choose .
- On the Switch to Subscription page, specify Duration.A cluster is purchased on a monthly basis.
- Read and select Logstash (Subscription) Terms of Service. Then, click Buy Now.
- Complete the payment as prompted.After you pay for the order, the billing method is switched from pay-as-you-go to subscription.