You can use the SAP HANA node verification feature to determine whether to install or uninstall an Elastic Compute Service (ECS) backup client for nodes in the SAP HANA cluster as required.
- Make sure that an SAP HANA instance is registered. Go to the SAP HANA Instance tab of the ECS Application Backup page.
- Find the target SAP HANA instance and choose Actions column. in the
- On the HANA Instance Info page that appears, click Verify HANA Node in the upper-right corner.
- In the Verify HANA Node pane that appears, check node information.
- Select nodes for which you need to install or uninstall the ECS backup client.
- Click Confirm & Execute.
You can click Add HANA Node on the HANA Instance Info page. In the Add HANA Node pane that appears, select the ECS instance on which you need to install an ECS backup client and add this ECS instance as a node to the SAP HANA cluster. Also, you can click the Database tab on the HANA Instance Info page to view the status of all databases on the SAP HANA instance.