Hybrid Backup Recovery (HBR) provides the SAP HANA node verification feature to detect addition and deletion of SAP HANA nodes. After you verify the detected SAP HANA nodes, the backup client for ECS installed or uninstalled on each verified node.
- Log on to the HBR console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Click the SAP HANA Instances tab.
- Find the SAP HANA instance and choose Actions column. in the
- In the upper-right corner of the SAP HANA Instance page, click Verify Node.
- In the Verify Node pane, verify node changes.
- Select nodes for which you want to install or uninstall the backup client for ECS.
- Click OK.You can also manually install a backup client for ECS on each new node. To do this, click Add Node on the SAP HANA Instance page. In the Add Node pane, select the ECS instances on which you want to install a backup client for ECS and click OK. You can view the status of all databases on the SAP HANA instance on the Databases tab.