To use Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK), you must enable the service through the Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) overview page. This topic describes how to enable Container Service for Kubernetes.
- Go to the Alibaba Cloud International site, log on to your account, and choose .
- On the Container Service for Kubernetes overview page, click Get it Free.
- If you have not assigned your Alibaba Cloud account the default roles, click Go to RAM console and the Cloud Resource Access Authorization page appears. Click Confirm Authorization Policy.
- If you are using a managed cluster, you also need to assign KubernetesAuditRole to your account in order to access your cloud resources.
- To modify the permission settings of default roles, go to the RAM console and choose RAM roles. Note that incorrect configurations may cause Container Service to have insufficient permissions.