A rule in Cloud Config for Enterprise automatically evaluates the compliance of specified resources based on its configuration and displays the results in the Cloud Config for Enterprise console. You can manually re-evaluate resources if you want to view the latest compliance evaluation results of a rule immediately.
- Log on to the Cloud Config for Enterprise console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Rules.
- Filter rules and find the target rule.
- Click the rule name and ID in the Rule Name/Rule ID column, or click Details in the Actions column.
- On the details page of the target rule, click Re-evaluate in the upper-right corner.
If the rule has been applied to all member accounts, it re-evaluates the resources under all these accounts immediately.