This topic describes how to disable a rule. You can disable a rule if you do not temporarily need it.
- The master account is used to log on to the Cloud Config for Enterprise console.
- The status of the rule that you want to disable is Active in the Status column.
- Log on to the Cloud Config for Enterprise console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Rules.
- On the Rules page, find the rule that you want to disable, move the pointer over the icon in the Actions column, and then select Disable Rule.
- In the Are you sure you want to terminate the rule? message, click OK.After you click OK, the rule that applied to all member accounts no longer applies to the member accounts.
- View the status of the rule.On the Rules page, set filters to search for the rule and verify that the rule is in the Inactive state.