If a rule fails to meet your requirements, you can modify the keys and values for rule parameters.
- Log on to the Cloud Config for Enterprise console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Rules.
- On the Rules page that appears, find the target rule and click Edit in the Actions column.
- In the Basic Settings step of the Edit wizard that appears, modify the description of the rule and click Next.
- In the Scheduling Settings step, change the configurations of the rule and click Submit.
- If you set Execution Method to Managed Rule when you create a rule, you can only change Value of the rule parameter.
- If you set Execution Method to Function Compute or Visual Editor when you create a rule, you can modify the resource type and other rule parameters.
- The Apply Rule to All Members parameter cannot be changed. If you modify a rule that applies to all members, the modified rule also applies to all members. Proceed with caution.
- View the rule modification result.
In the Edit wizard, you can view the result of the rule modification in the Complete step.
- Click View Details. On the page that appears, you can view the Basic Information, Trigger, and Compliance Result of Related Resources of the modified rule.
- Click Return to Rule List. On the Rules page that appears, you can view the modified rule. The status of the rule is Active.