This topic describes how to disable Intelligent Maintenance for your Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster. You can disable Intelligent Maintenance when you no longer need it. If you disable Intelligent Maintenance, all diagnostic and statistical data of your cluster is cleared.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters. On the page that appears, find the target cluster and click its ID in the Cluster ID/Name column.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the cluster details page, click Intelligent Maintenance. Then, click Cluster Overview.
- On the Cluster Overview page, click Disable Intelligent Maintenance.
- In the Disable Intelligent Maintenance message, confirm the operation and click OK.