If you enable Intelligent Maintenance for your Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster for the first time, you must authorize Intelligent Maintenance to access the basic information and logs of the cluster. Intelligent Maintenance does not access data aside from the basic information and cluster logs.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters. On the page that appears, find the target cluster and click its ID in the Cluster ID/Name column.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the cluster details page, choose Intelligent Maintenance > Cluster Overview.
- Click Authorization Disclaimer.
- In the Authorization Disclaimer message, read the disclaimer and click I Agree.
- Click Authorize and Activate Service.