The system automatically performs a diagnostic on your Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster. This diagnostic is performed every morning. After the diagnostic is complete, a diagnostic report is generated. In addition to the daily diagnostic, you can use the Cluster Diagnosis feature to manually diagnose your Elasticsearch cluster. You can use this feature to diagnose a cluster for up to five times a day. Each diagnostic requires about three minutes.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters. On the page that appears, find the target cluster and click its ID in the Cluster ID/Name column.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the cluster details page, click Intelligent Maintenance. Then, click Cluster Diagnosis.
- On the page that appears, specify Indexes and Diagnosis Items.
All indexes and diagnostic items are selected by default. You can specify up to 10 indexes for each diagnostic request.
- Click Diagnose Now.
After the diagnostic is complete, the system displays the latest diagnostic report.
- In the Diagnosis Report section, check the report and obtain details about the report, such as diagnostic item descriptions, diagnostic results, and suggestions, to learn the health status of the cluster.