Hologres allows you to use batch sync nodes of DataWorks to synchronize data from databases to Hologres. Then, you can query, analyze, and process the data with high concurrency and low latency in Hologres. This topic describes how to use batch sync nodes of DataWorks to synchronize data from various types of databases to Hologres.
- DataWorks is activated. For more information, see Overview.
- The database service from which you want to synchronize data is activated.
Hologres is a real-time interactive analytics engine. It seamlessly integrates with the big data ecosystem and DataWorks. You can use batch sync nodes provided by the Data Integration service of DataWorks to synchronize data from databases to Hologres, and then query, analyze, and process the data with high concurrency and low latency.
- Configure connections. Before you use a batch sync node to synchronize data from a source database to Hologres, you must configure connections to the source database and Hologres.
- Configure a connection to the source database.
- Configure a connection to Hologres. For more information, see Configure a Hologres connection.
- Configure a batch sync node. After the connections are configured, you can configure a batch sync node to synchronize data from the source database to Hologres. You can configure the batch sync node on the codeless UI or in the code editor based on your business requirements.
- Query the synchronized data. After the data is synchronized, you can query the synchronized data in Hologres.
SELECT * FROM rds_test;