This topic describes how to delete the tags that are no longer in use from multiple Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) instances. The operation for deleting tags from multiple route tables or VSwitches is similar to the procedure described in this topic.
- You can delete up to 20 tags at a time.
- If you add a tag to multiple instances, deleting the tag from one instance does not affect other instances.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region of the VPC.
- On the VPCs page, select the instances from which you want to remove tags, and then click .
- In the Delete Tags for Multiple Resources dialog box, find the tag key-value pair to be deleted, and then click the icon that matches the entry.
- Click OK.