You can remove tags that you no longer need from cloud instances. This topic describes how to remove tags from multiple virtual private clouds (VPCs) at a time. You can remove tags from route tables and vSwitches in a similar way.
- You can remove at most 20 tags at a time.
- If a tag is added to multiple instances and you remove the tag from one instance, the other instances are not affected.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region of the VPC.
- On the VPCs page, select the VPC from which you want to remove tags, and choose .
- In the Delete Tags for Multiple Resources dialog box, specify tag keys and tag values and click on the right side.
- Click OK.