You can remove tags from an instance. This topic describes how to remove tags from a virtual private cloud (VPC). You can remove tags from a route table or a vSwitch in a similar way.
- You can remove up to 20 tags at a time.
- If a tag is added to more than one instance and you remove the tag from one instance, the tag is still added to the other instances.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region of the VPC.
- On the VPCs page, find the VPC from which you want to remove tags, move the pointer over in the Tags column, and then click Edit in the pop-up message.
- In the Configure Tags dialog box, find the tags that you want to delete and click on the right side.
- Click OK.