This topic describes how to delete the tags that are no longer in use from a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). The operation for deleting tags from a route table or a VSwitch is similar to the procedure described in this topic.
- You can delete up to 20 tags at a time.
- If you add a tag to multiple instances, deleting the tag from one instance does not affect other instances.
- Log on to the VPC console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region of the VPC.
- On the VPCs page, find the target VPC, and then move the pointer over the icon in the Tags column. Then click Edit in the bubble that appears.
- In the Configure Tags dialog box, select or enter the tag key-value pair, and then click the icon that matches the entry.
In this dialog box, you can also add tags to the instance.
- Click OK.