You can unshare shared VSwitches. After you unshare a shared VSwitch, the participants of the VSwitch can no longer create cloud resources in the VSwitch.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top status bar, select the region where the shared VSwitch is deployed.
- On the Resource shares tab, find the target resource share, and click its ID.
- In the Shared resources section, click Edit.
- In the Selected resources section, find the VSwitch that you want to remove, and click Remove.
- Click OK.