You can remove shared VSwitch participants. After you remove a participant, the participant no longer has the permission to create cloud resources in the shared VSwitch.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- In the top status bar, select the region of the participant.
- On the Resource shares tab, find the target resource share, and click its ID.
- In the Participants section, click Edit.
- In the Selected participants section, find the participant that you want to remove, and click Remove.
- Click OK.