A resource owner can add shared targets to or remove shared targets from the resource shares created by the resource owner.
- For more information about the limits on shared targets, see Limits.
- A shared target has the following states:
- Associating: The shared target is being added.
- Associated: The shared target is added.
- Failed: The shared target fails to be added.
- Disassociating: The shared target is being removed.
- Disassociated: The shared target is removed.
The system automatically deletes the records of shared targets in the Disassociated or Failed state within 48 hours to 96 hours after you remove or fail to add the shared targets.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the page that appears, find the desired resource share and click its ID.
- In the Shared Target section of the page that appears, click Edit.
- Add or remove a shared target.
- To add a shared target, enter the ID of an Alibaba Cloud account in the Select Shared Target section and click Add.
- To remove a shared target, click Remove that corresponds to the shared target in the Selected Shared Targets section. After the shared target is removed, it cannot share the resources in the resource share.
- Click OK.