A resource owner can add resources to or remove resources from the resource shares created by the resource owner.
- For more information about the limits on shared resources, see Limits.
- A shared resource has the following states:
- Associating: The shared resource is being added.
- Associated: The shared resource is added.
- Failed: The shared resource fails to be added.
- Disassociating: The shared resource is being removed.
- Disassociated: The shared resource is removed.
The system automatically deletes the records of shared resources in the Disassociated or Failed state within 48 hours to 96 hours after you remove or fail to add the resources.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the page that appears, find the desired resource share and click its ID.
- In the Shared Resources section of the page that appears, click Edit.
- Add or remove a shared resource.
- To add a resource, select the resource in the Select Shared Resource section and click Add.
- To remove a resource, click Remove that corresponds to the resource in the Selected Resources section.
- Click OK.