A resource owner can delete a resource share that is no longer required. After the resource share is deleted, all the shared targets associated with it cannot access the related shared resources. However, the shared resources are not deleted with the resource share.
- Log on to the Resource Management console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the page that appears, find the resource share that you want to delete and click its ID.
- In the upper-right corner of the page that appears, click Delete Resource Share.
- In the Delete Resource Share dialog box, click OK.