Security Center supports periodic scan tasks and manual scan tasks.
For more information about time intervals at which automatic tasks scan for different types of vulnerabilities, see Vulnerability detection cycle.
The following table lists the check items supported by each version of Security Center.
- ×: not supported.
- √: supported.
|Check item||Basic Edition||Basic Anti-Virus Edition||Advanced Edition||Enterprise Edition|
|Vulnerabilities||Linux software vulnerabilities||X||√||√||√|
|Windows software vulnerabilities||X||√||√||√|
|Web Content Management System (CMS) vulnerabilities||X||√||√||√|
The following procedure shows how to run a manual scan task to scan for server vulnerabilities.
- Log on to the Security Center console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Vulnerabilities page, click Scan Now below Latest System Vul Time.
- In the One-click detection dialog box, configure the scan policy, and click OK.Types of vulnerabilities that can be detected by quick scan:
- Vulnerabilities: Linux software vulnerabilities, Windows system vulnerabilities, Web-CMS vulnerabilities,
emergency vulnerabilities, and urgent vulnerabilities.
Note For more information, see Check items supported by each edition.
- Baseline problems: The baseline check feature is a value-added service supported only by the Advanced or Enterprise Edition. You can select an existing baseline check policy or Create a new policy. Only users of Enterprise Edition can create new policies. Users of Advanced Edition can select only the default policy to run baseline checks. For more information about how to create a baseline check policy, see Set baseline check policies.
- Configuration Assessment: checks whether configurations of Alibaba Cloud services contain risks.
After you click Scan Now, Security Center scans all protected assets. It may take one to five minutes to run the scan task. Wait for the task to complete.After the scan is complete, you can view the latest scan results.
- Vulnerabilities: Linux software vulnerabilities, Windows system vulnerabilities, Web-CMS vulnerabilities, emergency vulnerabilities, and urgent vulnerabilities.