Before you use Data Science Workshop (DSW) service, you need to purchase the service. The DSW service supports two billing methods: pay-as-you-go and subscription. This topic is intended for the following users:
- New users
- Experienced users
- RAM users
Before you activate the DSW service, you need to select the region and the billing method. For example, you can activate a DSW service in the China (Beijing) region or choose subscription as the billing method. Log on to the Machine Learning Platform for AI console to create a DSW instance, you will see a popup “You have not activated DSW”.
To purchase a pay-as-you-go DSW instance, visit PAI BUY. Select Region, click Buy Now, and follow the instructions to submit the order.
- Select a region, and then click Buy Now.
- If you have activated other pay-as-you-go services of Machine Learning Platform for AI, such as PAI Studio and PAI EAS, you do not need to purchase DSW. You can directly use this service.
- You do not need to pay any fees until a DSW instance is created in the Machine Learning Platform for AI console.
To purchase a subscription DSW instance, visit common buy. Select Region, click Buy Now, and follow the instructions.
- DSW subscription service currently supports the China (Beijing) and China (Shanghai) regions. DSW instances created in the China (Beijing) region use the NVIDIA P100 GPU, and DSW instances created in the China (Shanghai) region use the NVIDIA M40 GPU.
- If you want to purchase more GPUs for your DSW instance, upgrade the instance. If you want to extend the subscription, renew the purchase.
- If you have purchased pay-as-you-go products, including PAI Studio and PAI EAS, you can log on to the PAI console to create a DSW instance.
- If you need to upgrade or renew the purchase for DSW, log on to the Machine Learning Platform for AI console, navigate to the DSW page, and then perform the operation. Then follow the prompts to submit the order.
If you want to use a RAM user to create a DSW instance, you must first log on to the Resource Access Management (RAM) console to authorize the RAM user. Otherwise, a “No Authorization” error occurs.For more information about how to authorize a RAM user, see DSW authorization.