This topic describes how to release a classic network endpoint that is retained when you switch the network type of an ApsaraDB for Redis instance from classic network to virtual private cloud (VPC). Before you migrate an ApsaraDB for Redis instance to another zone, you must release the classic network endpoint.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the top navigation bar of the page, select the region where the instance is deployed.
- On the Instances page, click the ID of the instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Connection.
- Click Change Expiration Date next to Classic Network.
- In the dialog box that appears, select Release Now. Warning A classic network endpoint immediately becomes unavailable after it is released. Before you release a classic network endpoint, change the classic endpoint configured on your application to a VPC endpoint to ensure service availability.
- In the message that appears, click OK.