You can release the classic network endpoint that is retained when you migrate an ApsaraDB for Redis instance from a classic network to a virtual private cloud (VPC) . This topic describes how to release a classic network endpoint. Before you migrate an ApsaraDB for Redis instance to another zone, you must release the classic network endpoint.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the instance is located.
- On Instance List page, click the target Instance ID.
- Use either of the following methods to open the Change Expiration Date dialog box:
- On the Instance Information page, click Change Expiration Date in the Retained Classic Network IP Address section.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Instance Information page, click Connection.
- On the Connection page, click Change Expiration Date next to Classic Network.
- In the Change Expiration Date dialog box, select Release Now.
Warning The classic network endpoint becomes unavailable immediately after you release it. Before you release it, change the endpoint of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance in your application to a VPC endpoint to ensure service availability.
- Click OK.