This document describes the price of Data Management (DMS).
- Number of instances: Each database instance in the account whose control mode is Stable Change or Security Collaboration is counted. The greater the number of instances, the more affordable the unit price.
- Stable Change: Instances with control mode set to Stable Change. See Control Mode for details.
- Security Collaboration: Instances with control mode set to Security Collaboration. See Control Mode for details.
- Flexible Management: Instance with control mode set to Flexible Management, and are free of charge forever. See Control Mode for details.
- Instances that are disabled or deleted are not counted.
- Billing is performed on a daily basis when the Pay-As-You-Go is activated. Bills will be generated the next day for new instances where a Pay-As-You-Go is enabled and for instances released.
- If the business exceeds expectations and the specifications are not sufficient, you can choose to upgrade the specifications or add a Pay-As-You-Go billing instance after activating Pay_As-You-Go in the monthly and yearly subscription.
|Number of instances||Control Mode - Stable Change (USD / month)||Control Mode - Security Collaboration (USD / month)|
|Number of instances||Control Mode - Stable Change (USD / Day)||Control Mode - Security Collaboration (USD / Day)|
Management Portal For New DMS
- Step 1. Pull down the avatar in the upper right corner of the page to expand the “Renewal / Upgrade” popup page DMS
- Step 2. Find System administration - instance management, and click ‘see details’
Details of paid instance usage
- Annual and monthly Subscription-Security Cooperation (old) corresponds to the original enterprise version of the annual charter order
- Annual and monthly Subscription - Stable Change (old) corresponds to the original premium version of the yearly and monthly subscription order
- Pay-As-You-Go - Stable Change (old) corresponds to the original premium pay-as-you-go order
- In the new sales method, if the requirement is more than one specification but less than the next one, the payment can be combined with pay-as-you-go. Unwanted pay-as-you-go can be unsubscribed from here after the upgrade