This topic describes how to disable auto renewal for Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch clusters. If you do not want to automatically renew your subscription at the end of the billing cycle, we recommend that you disable auto renewal. If auto renewal is enabled, the system automatically charges your account nine days before your Elasticsearch cluster expires. You can disable auto renewal at any time before your account is charged.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, choose .
- Specify Validity Period, Instances, and Region to search for the target Elasticsearch clusters.
- Click the Auto tab.
- Disable auto renewal.
Method Operation Description Enable manual renewal
- Enable manual renewal for an Elasticsearch cluster: Find the target cluster and click Enable Manual Renewal in the Actions column.
- Enable manual renewal for more Elasticsearch clusters: Select the target clusters and click Enable Manual Renewal below the cluster list.
After you enable manual renewal for Elasticsearch clusters, you must manually renew the clusters before they expire. For more information, see Manually renew an Elasticsearch cluster. Set as nonrenewal
- Set nonrenewal for an Elasticsearch cluster: Find the target cluster and click Nonrenewal in the Actions column.
- Set nonrenewal for more Elasticsearch clusters: Select the target clusters and click Set as Nonrenewal below the cluster list.
After you set nonrenewal for Elasticsearch clusters, you can still manually renew the clusters before they expire. However, you are reminded only once of the cluster expiration, and the clusters are immediately suspended after they expire. You can change your renewal configurations at any time before they expire.
- Click OK.
If the managed clusters appear in the list on the Manual or Nonrenewal tab, auto renewal has been disabled.