This topic describes how to enable auto renewal for Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch clusters. The auto renewal feature helps you save time on renewing clusters and helps avoid interruptions to services if you fail to renew the clusters on time. This feature is available only for subscription clusters.
Enable auto renewal on the buy page
Enable auto renewal on the Renew page
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, choose .
- Specify Validity Period, Instances, and Region to search for the target Elasticsearch clusters.
- On the Manual tab, enable auto renewal for one or more Elasticsearch clusters.
- Enable auto renewal for an Elasticsearch cluster: Find the target cluster and click Enable Auto Renewal in the Actions column.
- Enable auto renewal for more Elasticsearch clusters: Select the target clusters and click Enable Auto Renew below the cluster list.
- In the Enable Auto Renewal dialog box, specify Unified Auto Renewal Cycle and click
If the managed clusters appear in the list on the Auto tab, auto renewal has been enabled.