This topic describes how to manually renew a subscription Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster to extend the validity period of the cluster before it is automatically released.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster resides.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters. On the page that appears, find the target cluster and perform one of the following
- Click More and select Renew in the Actions column.
- Click its ID in the Cluster ID/Name column. On the Basic Information page, click Renew.
- On the Renew page, specify Renewal Duration.
Elasticsearch allows you to renew a cluster on a monthly basis.
- Select the Elasticsearch (Subscription) Agreement of Service check box and click Pay.
- Complete the payment as prompted.
The cluster is renewed after you complete the payment for the order.