This topic describes how to evaluate a database. You can view the migration cost of the database in the evaluation results.
An Alibaba Cloud account is created, and real-name verification is complete.
- Log on to the Advanced Database & Application Migration (ADAM) console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Evaluate DB.
- On the DB Evaluation Process page, click Online Database Collection or Download Database Collector. For more information, see Collect database information.
- After the database information is collected, click Next: View Source Database Profile. In the Create Source DB Profile step, click Create Profile to upload a data file for analysis. For more information, see Manage a database profile.
- In the Create Source DB Profile step, select a profile from the list and then click Next: Select Destination Database. For more information, see Select a destination database.
- In the Select Destination DB step, click Next: Create Destination DB Evaluation Project. In the Create Project panel, set the required parameters of the evaluation project. For more information, see Evaluate a database.