This topic describes how to evaluate the migration costs of an Oracle database.
An Alibaba Cloud account is created and the real-name verification is completed.
The following figure shows the procedure to evaluate a database.
- Log on to the ADAM console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Evaluate DB.
- On the page, click Online Database Collection or Download Database Collector. For more information, see Collect database information.
- After the database information is collected, click Next: View Source Database Profile. On the Create Source DB Profile tab, click Create Profile to upload a data file for analysis. For more information, see Manage a database profile.
- On the Create Source DB Profile tab, select a profile from the list and then click Next: Select Destination Database.
- On the Evaluate Dest. DB tab, click Create Project. In the Create DB Evaluation Project dialog box, set the required parameters of the destination database. Then, view the evaluation result.