This topic describes how to view cluster monitoring data to query the running status of an Elasticsearch cluster in real time.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster resides.
- Find the target cluster and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the cluster details page, click Cluster Monitoring.
- In the Cluster Monitoring section, select a time period to view the detailed monitoring data that is generated
within this period.
- Click the Custom icon, set Start At and End At, and then click OK to view the detailed monitoring data that is generated within the customized time
Notice You can query monitoring data that is accurate to the minute within the last 30 days.