Before you can use a Logstash plug-in, you must install the plug-in. This topic describes how to install a plug-in of Alibaba Cloud Logstash.
- Log on to the Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, select a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Logstash Clusters. On the Logstash Clusters page, find the desired cluster and click its ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Plug-ins.
- On the Built-in Plug-ins tab, find the target plug-in and click Install in the Actions column.
Warning The installation of a plug-in triggers a restart of the Alibaba Cloud Logstash cluster. Before you can proceed, make sure that the restart does not affect your services.
- In the Install Plug-in message, carefully read the system notification and click OK.
The restart of the Alibaba Cloud Logstash cluster is in progress. During the restart process, you can view the task progress in the Tasks dialog box. For more information, see View the progress of a cluster task. After the cluster is restarted, the plug-in is installed.Note If you no longer need the plug-in, find it and click Remove in the Actions column to remove the plug-in. The removal of the plug-in also triggers a restart of the Alibaba Cloud Logstash cluster. Before you can proceed, make sure that the restart does not affect your services.