Cloud Config allows you to delete specific remediation settings and revoke permissions.
- Log on to the Cloud Config console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Rules.
- On the Rules page, find the rule from which you want to delete the remediation settings, and click Details in the Actions column or the rule ID in the Rule Name/Rule ID column.
- On the details page of the rule, click the Correction Details tab.
- On the Correction Details tab, click Delete in the Correction Details section.