When opening the HTML5 application, the iOS container displays the error message “System is busy. Try again later”, as shown in the following figure.
First confirm that there is no RPC 7XXX error in the console. There are no other errors at the same time.
Check the console and you may see prompt messages. The prompt message may not be directly related to the error. For example:
2020-03-10 18:17:31.162906+0800 Demo[20009:1161503] alipay.openservice.mini.info.detail,cdn:0,etag:0 spdy:0 h2:1 0-Response:
memo = "\U7f3a\U5c11\U64cd\U4f5c\U7c7b\U578b\U6216\U8005\U6b64\U64cd\U4f5c\U7c7b\U578b\U4e0d\U652f\U6301";
resultStatus = 3000;
tips = "\U62b1\U6b49\Uff0c\U6682\U65f6\U65e0\U6cd5\U64cd\U4f5c\Uff0c\U8bf7\U7a0d\U540e\U518d\U8bd5\U3002";
You can see the loading page URL of the HTML5 container:
The following situations may happen:
- The provided App ID is wrong.
- The console has not released this offline package.
- The client version number is not in the range of client versions that are supported by this offline package.
- Check the console and confirm that the offline package is in the published state.
- Confirm that the
appIdprovided in the project code is correct:
- Confirm whether the code in the
Product Versionfield in the project is within the range of the coverage client version.
Click here to download the code sample containing errors.