DataWorks provides Hologres Reader and Hologres Writer for you to read data from and write data to Hologres data sources. You can use the codeless user interface (UI) or code editor to configure synchronization nodes for Hologres data sources.
- Go to the Data Source page.
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- After you select the region where the required workspace resides, find the workspace and click Data Integration in the Actions column.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Data Integration page, choose to go to the Data Source page.
- On the Data Source page, click Add data source in the upper-right corner.
- In the Add data source dialog box, click Hologres in the Big Data Storage section.
- In the Add Hologres data source dialog box, configure the parameters.
Parameter Description Data source type The type of the data source. The value of this parameter can be only Alibaba Cloud instance mode. Data Source Name The name of the data source. The name can contain letters, digits, and underscores (_) and must start with a letter. Data source description The description of the data source. The description can be a maximum of 80 characters in length. Environment The environment in which the data source is used. Valid values: Development and Production.Note This parameter is displayed only when the workspace is in standard mode. Instance ID The ID of the Hologres instance. You can log on to the Hologres console to view the ID. Database Name The name of the Hologres database. AccessKey ID The AccessKey ID of the account that you can use to connect to the Hologres database. You can view the AccessKey ID on the Security Management page. AccessKey Secret The AccessKey secret of the account that you can use to connect to the Hologres database.
- Set Resource Group connectivity to Data Integration.
- Find the desired resource group in the resource group list in the lower part of the
dialog box and click Test connectivity in the Actions column. A synchronization node can use only one type of resource group. To ensure that your synchronization nodes can be normally run, you must test the connectivity of all the resource groups for Data Integration on which your synchronization nodes will be run. If you want to test the connectivity of multiple resource groups for Data Integration at a time, select the resource groups and click Batch test connectivity. For more information, see Select a network connectivity solution.Note
- By default, the resource group list displays only exclusive resource groups for Data Integration. To ensure the stability and performance of data synchronization, we recommend that you use exclusive resource groups for Data Integration.
- If you want to test the network connectivity between the shared resource group or a custom resource group and the data source, click Advanced below the resource group list. In the Warning message, click Confirm. Then, all available shared and custom resource groups appear in the resource group list.
- After the data source passes the connectivity test, click Complete.