DataWorks Operation Center provides the instance diagnosis feature to help you track the running of nodes and identify problems.
Go to the instance diagnosis page
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target workspace resides. Find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- On the DataStudio page, click in the upper-left corner and choose .
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .You can also click Patch Data or Test Instance or choose to go to the instance diagnosis page of an instance in the same way.
- Click the status icon to the left of an instance to go to the instance diagnosis page.You can also go to the instance diagnosis page of an instance in one of the following ways:
- Right-click the directed acyclic graph (DAG) of an instance and select View Runtime Log. On the log details page, click Use Instance Diagnose now.
- Right-click the DAG of an instance and select Instance Diagnose.
- Click the rightwards arrow in the middle of the page to show the instance list. Find an instance and choose in the Actions column.
Instance Diagnose tab
- Upstream NodesThe Upstream Nodes tab displays the running status of ancestor nodes of the current node. This tab helps you find the ancestor node that blocks the running of the current node.
- ResourcesThe Resources tab displays the resource usage. Based on the information on this tab, you can arrange the scheduled time of the current node to avoid peak hours.
- ExecutionIf the current node fails to run, the Execution tab provides you with intelligent diagnostic information and suggestions based on log information. You can also click Instance List to view more information for further analysis.Notice The Instance List tab is available only for MaxCompute nodes.
Impact baseline tab
In the top navigation bar, click Impact baseline to view the baseline of the current node.