DataWorks Operation Center provides the instance diagnosis feature to help you track the running of nodes and identify problems.
Go to the Intelligent Diagnosis page
- Log on to the DataWorks console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Workspaces.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target workspace resides. Find the target workspace and click Data Analytics in the Actions column.
- Click the icon in the upper-left corner and choose .
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .You can also click Patch Data or Test Instance or choose to go to the Intelligent Diagnosis page of an instance in the same way.
- Click the status icon next to an instance to go to the Intelligent Diagnosis page.You can also go to the Intelligent Diagnosis page of an instance in one of the following ways:
- Right-click the instance in the directed acyclic graph (DAG) and select View Runtime Log. On the log details page, click Use Instance Diagnose now.
- Right-click the instance in the DAG and select Instance Diagnose.
- Show the instance list. Find an instance and choose .
- Upstream NodesThe Upstream Nodes step on the Instance Diagnose tab displays the running status of ancestor nodes of the current node. This tab helps you find the ancestor node that blocks the running of the current node.
- ResourcesThe Resources step on the Instance Diagnose tab displays the resource usage. Based on the information on this tab, you can arrange the scheduled time of the current node to avoid peak hours.
- ExecutionIf the current node fails to run, the Execution step provides you with intelligent diagnostic suggestions based on log information. You can also click Instance List to conduct further analysis.Notice The Instance List tab is available only for MaxCompute nodes.
In the top navigation bar, click Impact baseline to view the baseline of the current node.