An PolarDB cluster endpoint is used as a unified portal to access all nodes in the cluster. It provides capabilities such as high availability, read/write splitting, and automatic load balancing. This topic describes how to modify the consistency level for the endpoint of a PolarDB for PostgreSQL cluster.
- Log on to the PolarDB console.
- On the top of the page, select the region where the target cluster is located.
- Find the target cluster and click the cluster ID to go to the Overview page.
- On the Overview page, click Modify in the Connection Information section.
- On the Configure Nodes page, specify the following parameters.
Parameter Description Load Balancing Policy The policy for distributing read requests among multiple read-only nodes when read/write splitting is enabled. This parameter is set to Load-based Automatic Scheduling and cannot be changed. Consistency Level
Note After you change the consistency level, the new consistency level is immediately applied to all connections.
- Eventual Consistency: provides the best performance.
- Session Consistency (Recommended): ensures the read consistency at the session level. In this mode, the load on the primary node is slightly increased.
- Click OK.
Related API operations
|DescribeDBClusterEndpoints||Queries the endpoints of an PolarDB cluster.|
|ModifyDBClusterEndpoint||Modifies an endpoint of an PolarDB cluster.|