An Apsara PolarDB cluster endpoint is used as a unified portal to access all nodes in the cluster. It provides capabilities such as high availability, read/write splitting, and automatic load balancing. This topic describes how to modify the consistency level of the endpoint for a PolarDB cluster compatible with Oracle.
- Login ApsaraDB for PolarDB console.
- In the upper-left corner of the console, select the region where the cluster is located.
- Find the target cluster and click the cluster ID.
- On the Overview page, click Modify in the Endpoints section.
- On the Configure Nodes page, specify the following parameters.
Parameter Description Load Balancing Policy The policy for distributing read requests among multiple read-only nodes when read/write splitting is enabled. This parameter is set to Load-based Automatic Scheduling and cannot be changed. Consistency Level
- Eventual Consistency: provides the best performance.
- Session Consistency (Recommended): ensures the read consistency at the session level. In this mode, the load on the primary node can be slightly increased.
For more information, see Data consistency levels.Note After you change the consistency level, the new consistency level is immediately applied to all connections.
- Click OK.
Related API operations
|DescribeDBClusterEndpoints||Queries endpoints of an Apsara PolarDB cluster.|
|ModifyDBClusterEndpoint||Modifies an endpoint of an Apsara PolarDB cluster.|