You can click the Tasks icon to view the progress of a running task, such as a cluster creation or restart task.
- Log on to the Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where your Alibaba Cloud Elasticsearch cluster resides.
- Find the target cluster and click its ID.
- Click the icon in the upper-right corner.
- In the Tasks dialog box, view the progress of the cluster updating.
- Click Show Details to view detailed information about the cluster updating task.
To pause a task, follow these steps:
- Pause a task.
- Click Pause in the Tasks dialog box.
- In the Pause Updates dialog box, select I Have Read and Understand the Risks after you read the agreement, and click OK.
- Resume the task.
After you pause a task, you can click Resume in the Tasks dialog box to resume the task.Notice
- An Elasticsearch cluster is in the Paused state if it has a task paused. If your services running on the cluster are affected, resume the task or run the task again. You can only resume a cluster configuration upgrade task or plug-in management task.
- After you click Resume, Elasticsearch restarts all the nodes in the cluster, which may take a short period of time.
- View task logs.
Click View Logs to access the Logs page. On this page, you can view the operation logs of the cluster. For more information, see Logs.