You can click the Tasks icon to view the progress of a running task, such as a cluster creation task, cluster restart task, or data migration task.
The cluster is in the Initializing state.
- Log on to the Elasticsearch console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters.
- Navigate to the desired cluster.
- In the top navigation bar, select a resource group and a region.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Elasticsearch Clusters. On the Elasticsearch Clusters page, find the desired cluster and click its ID.
- Click the icon in the upper-right corner. In the Tasks dialog box, view the cluster update progress.
- Click Show Details to view the detailed information about the cluster update.
During the update, you can click View Logs to view the operation logs of the cluster on the Logs page. For more information, see Query logs.If you want to pause the task, click Pause. After the task is paused, you can click Resume to resume the task.Notice
- If a cluster has a task that is paused, the cluster is in the Paused state. This may affect your services that are running on the cluster. If your services are affected, you can resume the task or run the task again. You can resume only cluster configuration upgrade tasks or plug-in management tasks.
- After you click Resume, the system restarts all the nodes in the cluster, which may require a short period of time.
- Optional. Click Migrating to view the data migration progress.
Note Some time is required for the system to update the data migration progress. Therefore, the data migration progress displayed in the Tasks dialog box is not the real-time data migration progress. If you want to view the real-time data migration progress, run the GET _cat/recovery command. The data migration progress is displayed in the Tasks dialog box only if data is migrated during a rolling restart of your cluster triggered by configuration updates.