You can create a rule to check whether resources in your account are bound to a specified tag. Currently, you can configure such a rule for the following Alibaba Cloud services: Relational Database Service (RDS), Elastic Compute Service (ECS), Server Load Balancer (SLB), Object Storage Service (OSS), ApsaraDB for Redis, ApsaraDB for POLARDB, and ApsaraDB for MongoDB.
- Log on to the Cloud Config console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Rules.
- Click Create Rule.
- In the Basic Settings step of the Create Rule wizard, set Execution Method to Managed Rule, search for and select the required-tags rule, set the risk level of the rule, and then click Next.
- In the Scheduling Settings step of the Create Rule wizard, enter the key and value of a tag and click Next.
If you need to check multiple tags, you can set the keys and values of these tags one by one. Cloud Config allows you to check up to six tags. The rule is evaluated as Compliant only when the target resources are bound to all the tags that you have specified. If you want to check whether resources are bound to any tag in a group of tags, create a rule for each of the tags based on the required-tags rule.
For example, if you want all the resources in your account to be bound to the tag "Project=A", you can create a rule based on the required-tags rule to check the resources for this tag. When Cloud Config detects that some resources are not bound to the tag, the rule is evaluated as Non-compliant.Note Use the default values for the trigger type, related resources, and input parameters.
- In the Correction Settings step of the Create Rule wizard, set Correction Method to Disable Correction and click Submit.
- Check the evaluation results of the rule.
In the Complete step of the Create Rule wizard, click View Details or Return to Rule List to view the compliance evaluation results.