You can create a rule to check whether ApsaraDB RDS instances can be accessed from the Internet.
- Log on to the Cloud Config console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Rules.
- On the Rules page, click Create Rule.
- In the Basic Settings step, select Managed Rule in the Method section, find and select the rds-public-access-check rule, select a risk level for the rule, and then click Next.
- In the Parameter Settings step, use the default settings for the trigger type and related resources, and then click Next.
- In the Remediation Settings step, select Disable Remediation in the Remediation Method section, and then click Submit.
- View the compliance evaluation results that are returned based on the rule.In the Complete step, click View Details or Return to Rule List to view the compliance evaluation results that are returned based on the rule.