You can create a rule to check whether Relational Database Service (RDS) instances are highly available.
- Log on to the Cloud Config console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Rules.
- Click Create Rule.
- In the Basic Settings step of the Create Rule wizard, set Created By to Managed Rule, search for and select the rds-high-availability-category rule, set the risk level of the rule, and then click Next.
- In the Scheduling Settings step of the Create Rule wizard, use the default values for the trigger type and related resources, and then click Next.
- In the Correction Settings step of the Create Rule wizard, set Correction Method to Disable Correction and click Submit.
- Check the evaluation results of the rule.
In the Complete step of the Create Rule wizard, click View Details or Return to Rule List to view the compliance evaluation results.