You can create a rule to check whether the ActionTrail service is activated for your account.
- Log on to the Cloud Config console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Rules.
- Click Create Rule.
- In the Basic Settings step of the Create Rule wizard, set Created By to Managed Rule, search for and select the actiontrail-enabled rule, set the risk level of the rule, and then click Next.
Note To meet internal compliance requirements, an enterprise must activate ActionTrail for an account to monitor the operations of the account on resources and record the operations in logs in real time. You can use the actiontrail-enabled rule to check whether the ActionTrail service is activated for your account.
- In the Scheduling Settings step of the Create Rule wizard, use the default values for the trigger type and related resources, and then click Next.
- In the Correction Settings step of the Create Rule wizard, set Correction Method to Disable Correction and click Submit.
- Check the evaluation results of the rule.
In the Complete step of the Create Rule wizard, click View Details or Return to Rule List to view the compliance evaluation results.