You can create a rule to check whether trails in ActionTrail are enabled.
- Log on to the Cloud Config console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Rules.
- On the Rules page, click Create Rule.
- In the Basic Settings step, select Managed Rule in the Method section, find and select the actiontrail-enabled rule, select a risk level for the rule, and then click Next.Note To meet the compliance requirements, we recommend that you activate ActionTrail. This can be used to monitor the operations of your account on resources. It can also be used to record the operations logs as events in real time. You can use the actiontrail-enabled rule to check whether ActionTrail is activated for your account.
- In the Parameter Settings step, use the default settings for the trigger type and related resources, and then click Next.
- In the Remediation Settings step, select Disable Remediation in the Remediation Method section, and then click Submit.
- In the Complete step, click View Details or Return to Rule List to view the compliance evaluation results that are returned based on the rule.