Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium allows you to call its API operations by using HTTP and OpenAPI Explorer. To send an Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium API request, you must send an HTTP GET request to the Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium endpoint. You must add the request parameters that correspond to the API operation being called. After you call the API operation, the system returns a response. The request and response are encoded in UTF-8.
Call API operations by using HTTP
Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium API operations use the RPC protocol. You can call Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium API operations by sending HTTP GET requests.
- Endpoint: the endpoint of the Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium API. Valid values:
- ddoscoo.cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com: the endpoint of the Anti-DDoS Pro API
- ddoscoo.ap-southeast-1.aliyuncs.com: the endpoint of the Anti-DDoS Premium API
- Action: the name of the operation being performed. For example, to query the IDs of the created Anti-DDoS Pro or Anti-DDoS Premium instances, you must set the Action parameter to DescribeInstanceIds.
- Version: the version number of the API. Set the value to 2020-01-01.
- Parameters: the request parameters for the operation. Separate multiple parameters with ampersands
Request parameters include both common parameters and operation-specific parameters. Common parameters include the API version and authentication information. For more information, see Common parameters.
https://ddoscoo.cn-hangzhou.aliyuncs.com/?Action=DescribeInstanceIds &Format=xml &Version=2020-01-01 &Signature=xxxx%xxxx%3D &SignatureMethod=HMAC-SHA1 &SignatureNonce=15215528852396 &SignatureVersion=1.0 &AccessKeyId=key-test &TimeStamp=2020-01-01T12:00:00Z ...
Call API operations by using OpenAPI Explorer
OpenAPI Explorer a visual tool for calling APIs. OpenAPI Explorer allows you to call APIs of Alibaba Cloud services and APIs provided in Alibaba Cloud Marketplace. You can call these APIs on a webpage or command-line interface (CLI). In addition, OpenAPI Explorer allows you to view the request and response of each API call and dynamically generates SDK sample code.
You can visit https://api.aliyun.com/ or click the link in the Debugging section of the topic for each API operation to access OpenAPI Explorer.