This topic describes how to manually re-evaluate resources. After you modify a rule in the Cloud Config console, you can manually re-evaluate resources if you want to immediately view the latest compliance evaluation result. If you do not manually re-evaluate the resources, you can view the compliance evaluation result only after resource configurations are changed or the associated rule is triggered at the scheduled time.
- Log on to the Cloud Config console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Rules.
- On the Rules page, set the filters to find the specific rule.
- Click the rule ID in the Rule Name/Rule ID column or click Details in the Actions column.
- On the Rule Details tab, click Re-evaluate in the upper-right corner.