This topic describes how to disable a rule. You can disable a rule if you do not temporarily need it.
- Log on to the Cloud Config console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Rules.
- On the Rules page, find the rule that you want to disable, move the pointer over the icon in the Actions column, and then select Disable Rule.
- In the Are you sure you want to terminate the rule? message, click OK.
- View the status of the rule.On the Rules page, verify that the status of the rule changes to Inactive.