If you want to deliver resource change snapshots and scheduled resource snapshots to Object Storage Service (OSS), you must specify a bucket. After the resource snapshots are delivered to the specified bucket, you can view or download JSON files.
- For more information about OSS, see What is OSS?.
- For information about the code samples that are used to deliver an object in the JSON format, see Sample code used to deliver resource snapshots to OSS.
- Log on to the Cloud Config console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Deliver Logs to OSS page, turn on the OSS Settings switch.
- Set the required parameters to specify an OSS bucket to store resource snapshots.The following table describes the parameters.
Parameter Description Region The region where the OSS bucket resides. Bucket The name of the OSS bucket. The bucket name must be unique.
- If you select Create a bucket, you must specify a bucket name.
- If you select Select an existing bucket of your account, you must select an existing bucket from the Bucket drop-down list.
Server-side Encryption Specifies whether to encrypt the objects in the bucket. This parameter must be specified if you select Create a bucket.The following encryption methods are supported:
- Click OK.
What to do next
After the resource snapshots are delivered to the specified bucket, you can view or download JSON files on the Files page of the destination bucket in the OSS console. The path of each snapshot is in the format of /ACSLogs/AccountId/Config/RegionId/yyyy/mm/dd/.