If you want to use the new version of all-in-one lightweight application management, you must upgrade the old application management version. This topic describes how to upgrade application management from an earlier version to the new version in one-click upgrade or silent mode.
Enterprise Distributed Application Service (EDAS) provides all-in-one lightweight application management capabilities for you to easily upgrade application management.
- Log on to the EDAS console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose Applications.
. On the Cluster Details page, click the application name in You can also choose Applications page.from the left-side navigation pane, and then click the name of the Container Service Kubernetes application on the
- On the Basic Information page, click New Version in the upper-right corner.
- In the Upgrade New Application Management dialog box, select Redeploy Application (Release for All Instances, Rolling Upgrade) and immediately
upgrade the new application management. Then click Upgrade New Version Now (Redeploy).After the deployment is complete, your Application Management page is upgraded to the new version.
If you are used to the old version, click Old Version in the upper-left corner of the Basic Information page for your application.Note
- After the Application Management page is upgraded, if you need to configure a Server Load Balancer (SLB) instance for your application, you must configure this instance on the upgraded Application Management page. Do not return to the old version to configure the SLB instance.
- If you have configured an SLB instance before the Application Management page is upgraded, the original SLB instance configuration is synchronized to the new version after the upgrade.
In addition to the one-click upgrade, EDAS also supports silent upgrade (applicable to application deployment for instances all at once or in batches) to upgrade the Application Management page. For more information, see Batch release (applicable to Kubernetes clusters). After your application is deployed, the new Application Management page is available to you.