This topic describes how to query historical events that are stored in an Object Storage Service (OSS) bucket or a Log Service Logstore. After you create a trail and deliver events to the specified OSS bucket or Log Service Logstore, you can log on to the OSS or Log Service console to query these events.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- On the Trails page, find the trail for which you want to query delivered events.
- Click Log Analysis in the Log Service column to go to the Log Service Logstore that you have specified or created.
- Click Log Reports in the Log Service column to go to the dashboard of the Log Service Logstore, where you can view the log report.
- Click the name of the OSS bucket in the OSS Bucket column to go to the details page of the OSS bucket, where you can query the events that have been delivered to this OSS bucket.