This topic describes how to query the events that are stored in an Object Storage Service (OSS) bucket or a Log Service Logstore. After you create a trail to deliver events to the specified OSS bucket or Log Service Logstore, you can log on to the OSS or Log Service console to query these events.
- Log on to the ActionTrail console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Trails.
- On the Trails page, find the trail for which you want to query delivered events.
- Click Log Analysis in the Log Service column to go to the Log Service Logstore that you have specified or created to analyze the events.
- Click Log Reports in the Log Service column to go to the dashboard of the Log Service Logstore, where you can view the distribution charts of the events.
- Click the name of the OSS bucket in the OSS Bucket column to go to the details page of the OSS bucket, and click Files to view the events. For more information about the storage path in OSS, see What is the storage path of an event that is delivered to an OSS bucket?