You can use Operation Orchestration Service (OOS) to manage cluster nodes in batches. This allows you to enhance operations efficiency. For example, you can obtain logs of multiple nodes at the same time. This topic describes how to manage nodes in batches.
- Log on to the Container Service for Kubernetes (ACK) console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Clusters.
- On the Clusters page, click the name of a cluster or click Details in the Actions column. The details page of the cluster appears.
- In the left-side navigation pane, click Nodes.
- Select the cluster and the nodes that you want to manage and click Set to Unschedulable.
- In the Batch Operations dialog box, select the operations and maintenance (O&M) task that you want to run and click OK.
- Set the parameters to run OOS tasks.For more information about the parameters, see .
- After you set the parameters, click Create.You are redirected to the Executions page in the OOS console by default. You can find the newly submitted execution.
To view the execution status, click the ID of the execution that you want to view or click Details in the Actions column.
- If you set Execution Mode to Automatic, the execution automatically starts. After the execution is complete, check the execution status.
- If you set Execution Mode to Manual, you need to manually start the execution.