You can use Operation Orchestration Service (OOS) to manage cluster nodes in batches. This enables you to enhance operations efficiency. For example, you can obtain logs of multiple nodes at the same time. This topic describes how to manage nodes in batches.
- Log on to the Container Service console.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose to go to the Nodes page.
- Select the target cluster, choose the nodes that you want to manage, and click Set to Unschedulable.
- In the Set to Unschedulable dialog box, select Execute Shell Script and click OK.
- Set the parameters to run OOS tasks.
For more information about the parameters, see .
- After you set the parameters, click Create.
You are redirected to the Executions page in the OOS console by default. You can find the newly submitted execution.
To view the execution status, click the ID of the target execution or click Details in the Actions column.
- If you set Execution Mode to Automatic, the execution starts automatically. After the execution is complete, check the execution status.
- If you set Execution Mode to Manual, you need to manually start the execution.