In the ApsaraDB for Redis console, you can view slow query logs and use them to analyze how to improve performance and optimize requests.
The slowlog-max-len parameter specifies the maximum number of slow query logs that can be stored by an ApsaraDB for Redis instance. By default, an ApsaraDB for Redis instance stores up to 128 slow query logs.
View slow logs on the console
- The engine version of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance is Redis 4.0 or later.
- The minor version of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance is the latest.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the upper-left corner of the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- On the Instance List page, click the target instance ID or Manage in the Action column for the target instance.
- On the Instance Information page, choose from the left-side navigation pane.
- On the Slow Logs page, click the calendar icon next to Query Time, select a time option or set Start Time and End Time, and then click OK.
Note If you use an ApsaraDB for Redis instance of the cluster edition, you can click Data nodes next to Query Time and select the target node.
View slow logs in DMS
- Use DMS to log on to the instance.
- Choose Performance > Slow Logs from the top navigation bar.
- On the Current Logs tab, view slow logs in the list.