This topic describes how to enable the log audit feature in the ApsaraDB for Redis console. This topic also describes how to use the feature to deliver audit logs, slow query logs, and operational logs to Log Service.
- An ApsaraDB for Redis instance whose engine version is Redis 4.0 or later is created. The instance must be of Community Edition or Enterprise Edition (performance-enhanced). For more information, see Step 1: Create an ApsaraDB for Redis instance.
- Log Service is activated.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the upper-left corner of the page, select the region where the ApsaraDB for Redis instance resides.
- On the Instances page, click the name of the required instance.
- In the left-side navigation pane, choose .
- Select Free Trial and click Enable Audit Logs.The official version is unavailable.
- In the Enable Audit Logs dialog box, click OK.