New versions of the logging services of ApsaraDB for Redis are integrated with Log Service. This integration allows you to filter, query, and export logs, and implement online analysis. Therefore, you can monitor the security and performance of your ApsaraDB for Redis instances in real time.
- The engine version of the ApsaraDB for Redis instance is Redis 4.0 or later.
- If you want to enable the new audit log service as a RAM user, the RAM user must be granted the AliyunLogFullAccess permissions. For more information, see Grant permissions.
Log Service is an all-in-one logging service developed by Alibaba Cloud. It has shown excellent performance in big data scenarios. Log Service allows you to collect, consume, ship, search, and analyze log data without the need for extra code resources. The service greatly improves O&M and operational efficiency. ApsaraDB for Redis integrates some Log Service features into its own audit logging, slow query logging, and operational logging services. This enables more stable, efficient, and flexible logging services of ApsaraDB for Redis.
We recommend that you read the topic before you activate Log Service.
The new audit log service has two editions: trial and official.
- In the trial edition, audit logs can be stored for one day with a maximum storage capacity of 100 GB.
- In the official edition, audit logs are billed based on size and duration. The official edition provide more features than the trial edition.
- Log on to the ApsaraDB for Redis console.
- In the top navigation bar, select the region where the target instance is located.
- In instance List page, click the instance ID.
- In the left-side navigation pane of the Instance Information page, choose .
- Click Enable Audit Logs.
- In Enable Audit Logs message that appears, click OK.